According to the National Consumer Credit Trends Report by Equifax, auto loans in Q1 2013 have hit their highest level in more than eight years. If this means that more people are replacing their aging vehicles, what impact should we expect this to have down the road on sales of parts (to repair older vehicles)?What does trend mean?
According to a recent survey by SearchEngineWatch, businesses spend (on average) between $2,500 and $5,000 per month on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services.How much to spend?
According to the 2013 Social Media Marketing Industry Report, only 37% of companies think their Facebook advertising is effective. 97% of companies surveyed said they were using Social Media and 86% said they considered it an important part of their marketing efforts. Of companies surveyed, 92% were using Facebook.37% of Facebook Marketers Think it is effective
According to a recent study of the top 500 internet retail websites by Experian, “catalog retailers” saw 35% of their visitors come from Search Engines – this figure includes paid traffic from search engine marketing (paid) campaigns. What is interesting about this industry figure is that 72% of typical SimplePart website visitors come from Search Engines (including paid campaigns).SimplePart performing better than industry average.
According to a recent study of major e-commerce vendors performed by Monetate:
- 31% of visitors come from Search Engines – and of those, 1.95% complete a purchase. Note that Monetate’s survey got a very similar result to Experian’s 35%.
- 1.55% of visitors come from social media – and of those, 0.71% complete a purchase.
- 3.19% of visitors from email marketing complete a purchase.
- 3.03% of visitors from Bing complete a purchase.
- 80% of visitors from Yahoo complete a purchase.
- 1.71% of visitors from Google complete a purchase.
- 1.08% of visitors from Facebook complete a purchase.
- 0.22% of visitors from Twitter complete a purchase.